Applications MUST be submiIed by the deadline (paper application by 30th January and filmed submission by 18th February)
- Refunds will generally not be available after submission of entry. If illness or injury occurs prior to filming, and payment has already been made, please email us for further advice.
- No additional feedback or advice will be provided after the initial report. However, requests for further feedback can be made in writing via email and will be considered on an individual basis.
- No responsibility will be taken by Ballet Boost or associated representatives for any injury occurring by creating the video, rehearsing for the performance, or performing in the finals.
- Selected judges who are industry professionals will be able view the videos. All judges will be fully DBS checked, but will not necessarily be employees of Ballet Boost.
- For GDPR reasons, no video will be stored by Ballet Boost or associated representatives after initial judging has taken place.
- Awards are only made where appropriate and may not necessarily be presented in a certain category if no dancer fits the criteria. Alternatively, judges reserve the right to expand award opportunities in a particular age group.
- The judges’ decision is final
- Final performances will be COVID and venue permitting, therefore dates, locations and times may all be subject to last minute change or alteration.